Saturday, June 4, 2011

F to the Y to the I

Just wanted to let you all know that, as I do not have access to cable at my current residence, I won't be able to watch Doctor Who when it airs tonight. I should be able to pull it down off of Amazon in the morning, at which point I'll write up my reviewcap and (hopefully) post it tomorrow afternoon/evening.

Sadly, due to BBCAmerica's decision to postpone last week's episode, "The Almost People," until THIS week, I'll be writing about that one instead of the exciting midseason finale, "A Good Man Goes to War," that aired tonight in the UK. That means that my meager search traffic will be even more meager than normal, and that there's every chance in the world I'll get spoiled before I get to watch the cliffhanger next week. Anyway, THAT episode's reviewcap will be posted sometime NEXT Sunday, once the episode is available on Amazon. Then Doctor Who takes a summer vacation and comes back in September!

I wonder where I'll be then...

Oh, and I guess I'll have to find some way to plug the content hole that will exist after Doctor Who's hiatus wipes out my current slate of reviewcaps. I'm open to suggestions. Perhaps I'll rewatch an older series and write about that instead? More on that to come (eventually)!

No comments:

Post a Comment