Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Programming Note

Just a quick update to let you know that, although my personal life continues to be unpredictable and unsettled, I hope to keep writing at about the same pace. We'll see how that works out, I suppose.

In the meantime, I have been changing the tags here on the blog, so I apologize for anything that may have double posted in the feed as a result. From this point forward, "Reviews" will point only to full-length film reviews. The new tag "Reviewcaps" will point towards in-depth reviews/recaps of individual TV episodes (or, occasionally, single discs of a TV series). "FI" and "SitS" will remain unchanged, but will no longer be accompanied by "Reviews" as a tag in order to avoid redundancy. I just thought I would share all of this for the absolutely none of you who care about my tagging system ;)

In content news, one thing I DO hope to begin is a series of reviewcaps about the new season of Doctor Who when it premieres on Saturday. I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch it the night it airs, but either way I'd like to write posts about it each week, so hopefully I'll be able to cobble something together within a few days of each airing.

This also may complicate the SNL reviewcaps I've been writing these last few weeks. I'm not sure yet whether I'll continue with those or not; as they seem to bring in a decent amount of search traffic, it'd be a shame to stop entirely. But with Doctor Who airing on the same night, and the amount of effort/attention/note-taking even one fully-reviewcapped show demands, it may get tricky.

There are a few more things I'm thinking about doing here, including potentially reviewcapping Treme and incorporating other new occasional features, so more on that as it develops. Plus, with all my private uncertainty, who knows what I'll actually have time to do?

For now, I'll just take things as they come and post what I can. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment